I know I know, I'm two weeks behind and not even a picture to show for it as of now!!! I'm terrible. It's been a very busy couple of weeks. We finally got another car for Brian, YAY, we had to bomb our house because of fleas after that (thanks Hazel) However, Hazel never seemed to really even be carrying the fleas, they only seemed interested in me :( yuck. Brian set off the bombs and the three of us, well, four of us if you count Ronan hanging out in my tum tum, head over to Forest Park. I don't know if any of you have been there, but it's amazing! There was like no one else there! We hiked for awhile, but I started getting some uncomfortable braxton hicks, so I figured my body was telling me to slow down. We made it back to our car, but we still had 2 hours to kill because the bomb took 4 hours! So we put the seats down in our small suv pulled out blankets and pillows and watched a movie on our portable dvd player while we ate the lunches i packed. haha sounds dorky, but it was actually a lot of fun. I ended up falling asleep the majority of the time, then we finally headed back to air out the house. Once that was finished it was already time to rush out to our childbirthing class! it was SO FUN!!! Somewhat silly and embarressing, but still fun. It was neat being in a classroom with Brian. He was such a goof :) We practiced breathing techniques, and different positions for comfort during labor. I look forward to this monday as well!
I also started a new Bible study which I am enjoying, and volleyball is still treckin' along. My days are pretty busy these days, and yet i'm still doing a really good job keeping up on all my home responsabilities too! I'm so proud of myself!!!
Only about 13 more days until my baby shower! I am so excited!!! And 11 more weeks until my little miracle arrives. Please Lord, deliver him safely :)
Not much has changed with my body, it is a little bigger. People on the streets that I don't know can deffinatly tell i'm pregnant now which is exciting!! Still no stretch marks, hmmm i wonder if they are waiting to pop up at the very end hehe, we'll see. I really don't care either way. I'm just blessed beyond blessed to have this strong little boy kicking at me everyday. I love him so much already it's ridiculous. I did NOTHING to deserve this little boy. God is just that good. Thank you Lord.
Pictures coming soon, i promise...
I was delighted to be with you at Women's Bible Study today. Thanks for your openness and telling me about your blog. So fun to see those tummy poses.
ReplyDelete