My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maternity photo shoot :)






Our friend Angela drove up to take some pictures of us yesterday. She is starting a photography buisness and could use some more maternity photos to add to her portfolio. She is deffinatly good enough to charge, but she kindly "gifted" them to us :) Since they were only taken yesterday she hasn't had time to put them all on a CD, but she was sweet enough to post a few on facebook, so I thought I would share them with you :)

Here is a link to her website if you want to check it out, I think she deserves a good plug!

http://www.tekoarosephoto.com/

My mother in law is going to hire her for Christmas photos and for Ronan's newborn photos too! She is very talented.

Other than that, things are going good on the home front. Almost 34 weeks! I have an appt on monday, where I think we will be discussing pain management during labor and delivery.
This saturday we are celebrating my husband's birthday and we will also be going to the pumpkin patch and the haunted house like we do every year :) So that will be fun!
I hope everyone is having a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I especially love the last two, the one with the book brought a tear to my eye, not gonna lie. ;) What a perfect baby gift! Good luck with your appointment Monday, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete