My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 month photo shoot
















YAY project accomplished! pictures done... by no means professional, but for a 10 minute click session with my point and shoot, i don't think they are half bad!

in other news, we had a great day today! it was so sunny and beautiful we visited my friend who also has a little one and went for a walk. My little sweetie Hazel (my dog) did sooo well with her baby too! I am so proud of her!

Anyways, he is asleep now so i'm headed off to bed also, goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them! <3 You did a GREAT job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed a whole bunch! He's here! Congrats! And beautiful! So happy for you! See God does make the barren woman a joyful mother of children! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete