My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

weight loss

uggghhh, i'm begining to feel very frustrated. I'm deffinatly used to being on the thin side, and I knew that after having a baby I would have baby fat that I would need to loose, I just thought it would come off faster... I mean I had a pretty normal 35- 40 lb weight gain, and immediatly after having him I lost 15 lbs, Then lost an additional 10 lbs pretty closely after that, now I have lost about 5 more, but seem to be stuck there and I still have 10 + lbs to loose! It's all in my tummy area, and I'm sure some of that weight is due to my boobs being like 10 times bigger than before and constantly producing milk, but I can't help but feel like a fatty next to my friends, uuugghhh!!!
I'm finally getting back into a workout routine, but it's so hard with Ronan, or even finding the energy some days. My goal is to be bak to pre baby weight by the end of May, because that is when we fly out to Texas for my Brother in Law's wedding... so we'll see how I do.

Okay, vent over!!

1 comment:

  1. I know huh? I mean come on, we're breastfeeding, eating the right stuff, exercising, shouldn't it just fall off? :D Just joking. Although I was excited to find my hip finally the other day! I think I'm going to either start The Shred or P90X, they both have great results..

    Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete