Just got back from our appointment. Ronan is right on track for growth and development. 15lbs 3 oz (50th percentile) 25 in tall (50th percentile) and his head circumference was in the 25th percentile. I think it's funny that he has a smaller head like me, rather than the noggin' his dad is sporting ;) It's a good thing he has all the hair working for him to help compensate!
His shots went really well, he nursed afterward and that made everything better :) I am SO happy that he has yet to get anymore UTI infections, so either the antibiotics are doing their job, or Ronan is growing out of the Kidney reflux. I pray for the latter.
Nevada was really fun, but the traveling was a bit draining. The plane ride itself was a breeze. only an hour long and he slept the whole time. It was the 3 hour drive from the airport to the grandparents house that was the killer. However it was really fun!!! Brian and I played this mystery game on the computer called "Mystery at Dire Grove" lol, yes it sounds cheesy, but we had so much fun solving the puzzles and investigating haha. Ronan had lots of cuddle times with his grandparents and it was just adorable watching him bond with them.
My husband and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful parents on BOTH sides. I love them So much.
My sister's ultrasound went well! Baby looks healthy and well developed. Thank you Lord!!! I cannot wait to meet my little nephew or niece- She is still not telling :)
Alright, that is all :) Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment