This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Ronan just rolled for the first time!!!
I dont have time for a full blog. I am packing for Nevada, but while doing so I had Ronan on the floor for tummy time and noticed he was just teetering... so close to rolling over, like he has been for weeks- then it happened! He rolled over all by himself on his four month bday, he is growing so fast!!! okay, back to packing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment