My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Some 4 month pics










Okay, it is always super hard to choose my favorite shots but here are a few pics of my little pumpkin :)
His little personality is really beginning to shine through and I believe he is truly going to be his father's son. He is such a patient little guy, only getting grumpy when he is hungry- yes, just like his father ;)
He never cries, I don't know if that will ever change... but he has such a sweet, calm and snuggly temperament.
He has really been experimenting with his voice. So soft and high haha it makes me smile. He will make these gentle little sounds behind his binky, or while he is nursing. It's such a sweet sound.
His laugh is contagious, as well as his smile. He is SOOOO close to rolling over! And he is grabbing anything and everything in his grasp. He is really growing up.
Someday he will be a wonderful big brother. I really believe that God is going to make him a leader, and he will be a responsible big brother.
I really feel God tugging on my heart, molding it and preparing it for adoption someday. I know I still want to have a few more biological children. The experience of pregnancy and birth is so amazing. It truly has taught me a few lessons about God. How creating this little life- an image of myself, like God created us in image of Him, is so powerful, there is nothing you want more than to give all your love to this little person and for them to give it back. You would do anything for them... Just like God DID do for us... Anyways, I could go on and on, but so far I have successfully hijacked this blog entry from talking about Ronan's 4 month pictures to plans for the future and God speaking to me hehe.

Enjoy the pictures, there will be many more of us visiting the Grandparents in Nevada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment