My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

So today was Father's day. Brian's first official Father's day. I feel so blessed to have him for a husband, and now seeing him as a daddy, I am so proud, and so thankful. Ronan, loves his daddy so much, and he will grow up knowing that his daddy loves him too. I have some pictures of the gift we made for daddy, and also a picture of Ronan's latest milestone. He has been practicing this for the last couple weeks and has it about mastered now!!



Look at my boy sitting up!!!.... and chewing on mama's cell phone haha.







This week is going to be very busy. VBS in the morning/afternoon, not to mention all the cleaning I need to do for all the family that will be around at the end of the week and over the weekend. My brother in law from Texas who was married last week is having a reception in Washingtin where our family is. They will be staying with us a few nights, along with my in laws! I love my family! I cannot wait to spend time together and celebrate. Brian and I will be singing at the reception too :)
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a great shirt! I'm sure he was a very proud daddy on Father's Day. :) Have fun singing at Kristi and Brandon's reception! You guys should find a way to record it and post it on the blog...

    ReplyDelete