He is almost 18 lbs and a little over 26 inches tall.
He handled his shots like a champ! And we got some pretty cute 6 month shots
.
Today we worked on Brian's father's day present, and played in the pool in our backyard. It was a good day! I can't wait to post pictures of the cute present Ronan and I put together, but I know my husband reads my blog, so that would be no good :) We are also going to all go to the zoo for the first time together for father's day, so I am really looking forward to it!!
That's all for now. It's supposed to be pretty warm and sunny this week, which is good because I am helping out at my church's VBS and will be outside playing games with the kids all morning!! Please pray for all the children coming, that they will have fun, and their hearts touched by Jesus :)
LOVE the 2nd, 4th, & 6th pics!!! <3 Such a cutie! Wow, you know VBS is this week at my church too! :)
ReplyDelete