My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

"After you have a baby, your body will figure it out"

HA!!! Yeah, right. Not MY body. I can't count the number of times I have heard this. I actually thought this might have been the case. As most of you know, or read, I started my period like 4 months post pardum, pretty soon for a nursing mama! Since then my cycles have averaged around 33 days. Normal for even a medicated ovulatory cycle! I was pretty impressed, and thinking I may even get a shot of "trying" a little before moving on to medical assistance... until this cycle came and went. I'm on day 40, I keep getting my cramps, but no period.... And no, I am not pregnant. I picked up a test at the store today, and it was negative. If I inspected *really* hard I can see where a dark line SHOULD be, but isn't... so not pregnant, just back to my whacky old cycles, arg.
Oh well, life could DEFINITELY be worst and I am thankful I can even GET pregnant with a little help from injectible meds. I guess I just sorta hoped to be "normal" for a little while longer :/

Ronan still has no teeth haha. Poor guy wakes up 3-4 times a night in agony. He falls quickly back to sleep most nights, but I just want those teeth to come out already, and stop causing my son grief!!
He will be 8 months old tomorrow. Where has the time gone?????

1 comment:

  1. Yep...I thought my cycles would be more regular too. And actually, they are slightly more so than before getting pg. Prior to Alex, I could go 3-4 months w/o a period. Now it seems like I am getting it every other month. So I guess that's progress????

    Don't lose hope...you may still escape m/a yet!

    ReplyDelete