My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ronan crawling



Some footage of Ronan crawling!!!!! He is now pulling himself up regularly and being an all around dare devil lol.

He is also REALLY into books lately, i will have to put the video of a book up later ;)

Life has been pretty busy and chaotic as I am now the director of a children't musical production for my church. With the help of many others, I am going to be putting on a Christmas musical!!! I am really excited. I have directed once before, but this time its going to be much much bigger!!!!

OH, DUH and my Sister had her baby!!!! He came one week early, and we found out that its a BOY!!!! Gideon Alder is his name :)
The two cousins will only be 8 1/2 months apart!!! SO my day dreams and silly thoughts came true, Ronan and Gideon at the camp outs when we are older, getting into trouble. Meeting cute girls hehe... oh boy... He is just the sweetest little guy too!!!

Okay well I gotta get back to making my dinner. Enjoy the video of my boy!! I have a feeling he is going to be walking soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment