My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SLOW DOWN!!!!!

Can he just slow down please???? He is suddenly standing every opportunity he can, even taking small steps. He has mastered the stairs, he is just conquering so many milestones lately I can hardly keep up!!!
In other news, Brian, myself and a bunch of our siblings, friends and co-workers went to a family fun center and had a blast! I am so sore from the rock climbing wall and the ropes course. I think just doing things in general that my body is not used to doing lol. It was so much fun though. It makes me what to be even that much more active. We are trying to get a group together to go rock climbing again.
The fall weather lately has been so beautiful. This is definitely my favorite season by far. i can't believe it was last year that I was taking daily walks, rubbing my big tummy, just waiting to meet this little guy.
Is it wrong that I am already excited for Christmas?? lol. OH and his first birthday party too!!! I cannot wait :) so many good things to come. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment