My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 years ago today...

My dreams came true. I found out I was pregnant with Adriel. My husband and I cried, hugged, called anyone and everyone telling them our news. We praised God, we celebrated in every way possible!! I will always remember this day with bitter happiness, but mostly happiness. It was a good day. Yes it ended hard, and I will always ALWAYS ache for my first miracle, but I know that my sweet love is in Heaven, a better home than I could ever provide, and someday I will get to love and cuddle him for all eternity :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so weird! October 11th was one year since I got my BFP with Tres! Funny how some dates just never slip our mind! So happy that you have found peace, and can smile every day because you have your sweet little Ronan smiling back at you =)

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi :)

    I really am thankful everyday for Ronan. I thought by now I might have started taking him for granted, but infertility and loss are funny that way... I feel so incredibly grateful every time he wakes up.
    I so desire that for you. To feel that deep sense of fulfillment.
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete