Here is me rocking my gear
and Brian :)
Standing in the BUCKET of one of the shovels on the big truck... just the bucket!
This is me climbing up into one of the loaders. I took a ride with a really sweet woman named Linda. She took me on a few trips to dump the 360 tons in the back of our truck lol
And the view at the top of the mine. Keep in mind, those rigs below have TIRES 2x's the size of a grown man!
NOW to the reason you probably are reading this blog lol. As you know I am taking the soy this cycle. I tried to stay on board with the lemon water and peppermint tea, but have been a little irregular with those. I have stuck with my geritol and folic acid though. I start my OPK's on CD 14 ( I have ALWAYS been a later ovulator with natural cycles) and FINALLY today, just when I was ready to chuck this cycle out the window i got THIS this morning!
taken a few moments after peeing on it lol
HOPEFULLY this means I really will ovulate. I had been feeling that oh so familiar feeling in my right ovary the last few days, and PLENTY of EWCM! WOO HOO Go God GO!!!!
On the Ronan front- He did surprisingly well on the trip. Minus the allergies to the flying dust everywhere, he was a happy boy and stayed on his schedule like clockwork. However, he is VERY happy to be home. He woke up in his own crib this morning after being on the road for a total of 22+ hours smiling and FULL of energy... and mischief ofcourse ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment