This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
AF arrived??
Wow! I cannot believe it! I actually started a period on my own!! My internet has been down this last week so all I've had is my phone :( I am actually on cd 3 and started the estroven today ( which is supposed to work just like clomid for those with pcos) I will be able to get in 3 cycles/ attempts before going on birth control to prep for ivf. I am praying for a miracle and trusting in whatever God has planned for us! My sister moved down the street yesterday so now Ronan has his cousin close by to play with :) fun times are ahead for those boys!!! Anyway that is all for now. I hope to have more detailed blogs soon- once I get my internet back up and running :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to see a new post!! and thank you Lord for your own AF!! that is a huge blessing!! praying that God blesses you far beyond what you ask or imagine...
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have Internet on my phone so I haven't been toooo terribly disconnected. But enough to make it difficult to blog from my phone lol.
ReplyDelete