He actually DREW an intentional circle today!!!!
He does this all LEFT handed
He is an amazing communicator. Always telling me when he is "all done", Says, "oh no!" when something has gone wrong, asks for "help please" when he is struggling, "hungry", "Nigh nigh time" when he is tired, and asks for "nigh nigh kisses". He can even requests certain books by name.
He knows songs when he sees certain words and pictures in his song book. He LOVES to sing "Home Home on the Range" and "America the Beautiful" out of the book his Grandma gave him.
When I practice the choreography for the church Christmas musical, he joins me lol. He knows almost all the dance moves and has favorite parts :)
He follows directions SO WELL!!! I just asked him to pick up his spoon and put it back on the table. He understands and listens so well!
Or when he throws his puzzle pieces and I ask him to pick them back up and put them away. It may take a few times asking, but he listens and obeys.
He loves to play with our dog Hazel. Throwing balls for her, chasing her...
In the morning he still comes into bed with mommy and snuggles for a good hour :)
His transitional object is his binky and I am OKAY with that. He is beyond where he should be developmentally
He loves to point out the birds at the park, and any other animals he may spot in the Northwest.
I could just go one.... I am just so proud of my little boy today. What an incredible blessing from God he is. I am so deeply grateful for his presence in my life every day. He is teaching me to love God more, be thankful for the little things in life, and enjoy and embrace the bigger picture as to why I am even HERE! I don't deserve him, but thank GOD he is my little treasure.
I can only hope to be even more blessed and allow Ronan the joy of siblings... God is so good, am I right???
No comments:
Post a Comment