Last week I felt oddly emotional. I was unmotivated and exhausted.
I realized I hadn't had a period in a loooong time ( typical PCOS) so I hadn't thought much of it.
Something in me told me to test.... I couldn't believe it, a very faint positive. My heart fluttered a little at the thought. I couldn't believe this happened on its own. I took another and saw the same.
A few days later i tested negative. I started cramping and bleeding. Now heavy bleeding.
My heart broke and I cried it out. It hurt, really, surprisingly hurt, but I'm okay now.
My heart is so ready for another baby...
On a separate note. The sermon at church today was amazing. My emotions were allll over the place. Our pastor made a comment about "would your life go on if you lost your spouse?" I thought... Yes, it would suck but Brian isn't Jesus, he isn't my God. Then he asked " if you lost your children?"........ Loose my CHILDREN????? Noooooooo.... My heart broke. I literally just burst into tears at the thought and realized... I haven't fully trusted them over to God. I am idolizing them, in a way. They aren't mine. They were lent to me, generously... And only God knows their days. I have to give them over to Him. My life would have to go on...
But I know. I know God is on complete control and I trust Him. I trust Him with my whole heart and my whole life. Even with the unthinkable. I trust Hom. And I always will.
Anyways. That was my week. I am resting now. Heat pad on my tummy.
Vegging out.
Life is good. Hard times suck, but my hope is in Him!
oh wow - melissa. that was a rough week for sure. i am sorry that you had to hear that message when things were so emotional for you to begin with, but i think God was trying to reach your heart. its hard to give over your babies, and the thought of losing one is unfathomable. i hope we never have to experience this.....
ReplyDeleteOh Melissa...I'm sorry :( Losses hurt, no matter if it is your first or last. Thinking of you....
ReplyDeleteoh melissa i am so sorry!! i know that has to be so hard--take care of yourself!! and i totally get it being the hardest thing ever to surrender your children to the Lord...not one part of me WANTS to do that...but you are right, they are not ours anyway. we are so blessed to have them!! praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet friends :)
ReplyDelete