Ahhhhh!!!!! I am so flipping excited!!!!!!
I had my saline sonogram on Tuesday and some additional bloodwork. I received my calendar, and looking at it, seeing my appointment, my little check box's for my meds, my TRANSFER date..... It just flooded me with so many memories and giddiness!!!!!!!
Oh God!!!! Please Lord, please prepare my body now for these beautiful, precious lives.
My heart is desperately wanting to see both thrive together.
I want to bring them home and out of that cold freezer lol. I want them to know, and feel their mommy's love. I want them to hear the laughter of their silly brothers. I want to know the joy of having 5 kids, 4 years of age and under lol. I want to know the joy of having two sets of unique twins. I want my babies, and I am so excited to have them transferred to me.
Lord willing, the thaw will be flawless, the transfer smooth, and the implantation perfect.
I jus cannot believe its all happening so fast. This is it.... My last transfer.... Please Lord, please.
Dear Heavenly Father, i implore you to hear the cry of this mothers heart and honor her with new life in her womb. Lord, these are your children (even the mommy) and i pray you will bring them to whole and healthy life so that they can grow to know you. Make her body healthy and ready to carry these babies Lord, and give Melissa an easy uneventful pregnancy. I thank you Lord for your blessings and will just beleive that you are listening and preparing the way for these little ones. thank you Lord, in your most holy name, AMEN!
ReplyDelete:'( AMEN!!!!!
Delete