This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
And so it begins....
I am finally at the start day of my calendar for my final transfer.
Tomorrow I continue with my BCP for 4 more days, but add in aspirin, and doxycycline, along with prenatals I have been taking for awhile :)
I continue until the 9th and I will have a baseline scan along with our teaching for intramuscular injections.
Then I stop the antibiotics and shorty after, begin my estrogen injections!!!!!!
Woooo hooo!
Please Lord, please protect my little ones and allow a safe transfer, a hospitable environment to thrive in :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoop!! So excited for you! Praying right alongside you my friend. And feeling your pain for those injections..... ;) WORTH IT! Can I get an amen?!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!! I don't know that pain yet.... But any pain is worth my children
Deletei will be following with a hopeful heart for you. are you posting on ttcma anywhere?
ReplyDeleteYes!!!! On the TTC w/ IVF board . I started the October/ November IVF thread!
DeleteYou'll find me there ;)