My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Warrior Dash mud run!!!!

Today Brian and I ran a 5K mud run with 12 extreme obstacles. The benefits go to st Jude's Children's Hospital.

I'm not gonna lie.... It was amazing!!!!!!!! This was my first official race, and we did it mostly for fun, with my brother in law and sister in law. We had sooooo much fun. It wasn't nearly as challenging as I thought. I was soooo intimidated by it! However, I guess training with a bunch of high schoolers and then running an additional 2 miles after practice will help prep you :)
I am addicted and cannot wait to run again.... But alas.... Wait I must, because our wonderful transfer is approaching very soon....

And speaking of our transfer.... Brian and I made a very game changing decision. We decided to transfer both of our remaining embryos together, instead of singly.
I just wasn't feeling peace about it. I have been praying a lot about it, and I just couldn't feel good about it. I Can't really put a finger on it, but I just know.... We are meant to transfer them together... I am scared, but mostly as peace. I feel much better with this decision and excited to go through with it. Please be praying for the thaw and the preparation of my uterine lining.

I started mY last day of birth control today. And have my saline sonogram on Tuesday. I picked of all my mEd's from the pharmacy too.... It's beginning to feel so real!!! Eeep!!!!! Can't wait to see who you are bringing to our family next, God!!!!!!!

And for fun, here is pics from our day!!!

We have before the race pics, after the race pics, and after our shower and in our merch. Pics :)









4 comments:

  1. wow!! big (& exciting!) decision to transfer both of your embies!! when God gives you peace, you go with it!! and IF He blesses you with 2, I honestly, for whatever reason, thought my 2nd twin preg (even though I had 3 kids at home like you) was EASIER than my first. what God calls you to He will equip you for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is soooo encouraging to hear!!!!

      I know it sounds ridiculous. But God changed my heart completely.... Now I am hoping for twins again! I can't bring myself to hope for only one to make it. I love them both. I am praying for both.... Lord willing...

      Delete
  2. Ah! I can't wait to follow another pregnancy :) Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda :) you KNOW I will.... If it weren't for the blogging community I would loose my mind :p

      Delete