blech!!! I am not looking forward to this. I remember how aweful this was. I have even heard women say it is worst than giving birth...
While the pain is aweful, i am excited to have answers. I'm nervous that i possibly have some scarring from my D&C which would explain why conception hasn't happened. And if they are clear as day, then i can rest assured that it trully is just all about timing and I have done everything in my power to be sure that my body is healthy and functioning properly. Regretfully i am using clomid again. I hoped to make the switch to injectible meds this cycle, but we will be ordering them overseas to help with the cost, which in turn takes longer to get here. So this is my last attempt with clomid/iui. When i have my midcycle u/s on the 5th to see how my follicles are growing, they will also teach me how to inject myself with the new hormone therapy for next cycle! I'm really excited about that! that is... if everything turns out ok with the HSG.
No comments:
Post a Comment