If Only you'll come...
Little child I wait, I wait with longing for you.
the thought of your tiny hands makes my heart break in two.
tiny baby, if you'll come, if God brings you to me
then I will give you my promise, of these things I will be...
Little child I will hold you all through the night.
Little babe, I will kiss your nose and hold you tight.
If only you'll come these things I promise you...
to love unconditionally, through tears, screams and fights.
To enjoy every moment, every breath of yours with delight.
Little one, if only you'll come, I promise to sing to you every night.
I have your song picked out, and for you it will be just right.
Child, I promise to come to you in the night
I will pick you up gently and make you feel alright.
Little one, I promise to show you God's love
To witness your first foot steps and to savor every hug.
Tiny baby If only you come, I promise to teach you all that i know
I promise to take pictures of you as you grow.
I will be the best mom that I know how to be
I promise you will always be safe with me.
Little one, I'll be patient, I'll be gentle with you.
You'll get many soft kisses, and countless "i love you's"
Little baby, for you I would do anything.
Just to hold you, to smell you, to rock you to sleep.
My child, my child if only you'll come
I promise your daddy will be lot's of fun.
He will teach you cool games and funny new tricks
he will lovingly show you how this crazy world tics.
Your daddy will love you more than any dad could.
He will kiss you at night and tell you that you're good.
He will fix your scraped knees, wipe tears from your eyes
Your daddy will teach you how to be wise.
With his big strong arms he will hold you tight,
with his soft words, you'll know everything's alright.
He will be your hero, and of him you will always be proud.
He will show you the right way to stand out of the crowd.
So hurry child, come to us soon.We promise to take you on many trips to the zoo.
We'll teach you about tigers, big fish and bears.
You will know you are loved and have no other cares.
We promise to love you the best that we can.
We know that for you God has a special plan.
We Wait for you child, all these things we promise and more,
If only you'll come child, if only you'll come...
By: Melissa Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment