Today is cycle day 16... actually it's officially 17 since I'm writing this at 4:30 AM... I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat and head ache, not very fun :(
Plenty of updates for you all though! The last couple days have been filled with countless blood draws, reveiling that I had more time to hopefully grow that second follicle!!
My LH has been lower than any other of my cycles on clomid, which is good! The high LH risks premature ovulation. Here are my stats for the last couple days...
CD 15, LH= 4.2 Estrodial= 240
CD16, LH=5.8 Estrodial= 345
Tonight I gave myself the trigger shot which should release my mature follicle(s) in approximatly 36 hours from injection. That puts ovulation approximatly 10:00 AM Tuesday mornight, which is when I have an IUI scheduled...
On a separate note, Brian and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary March 4th. hee hee our "golden anniversary", and NO I don't mean our 50th anniversary, "golden" refers to day in which we were wed, the 4th. So on our 4 year anniversary, it is considered our "golden anniversary", kinda like if I were born on january 13th, my "golden birthday would be my 13th b-day" and since I was born on the 1st of July... I never got to celebrate my golden birthday, maybe that's why I'm making this such a big deal? lol
I can't believe how fast it has gone by!!!
We will be taking a road trip to Wallowa Lake, (on the border to Idaho) and visiting Hells Canyon, enjoying hikes, and hanging out in our 2 story cabin all to ourselves... I'm pretty excited!!!!
Well, I think I'm gonna head downstairs for some hot cocoa to sip, maybe some ice cream... maybe both....
That's exciting news Melissa!!
ReplyDeleteUncle and I are praying for you and Brian!! Relax and rest in His presence. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
ReplyDelete