Well, after being stuck on HWY 26 for an hour and a half in a snow storm we finally made it to our appointment... an hour late, but made it none the less. I was a little stressed out, but they informed us that it was fine and they would fit us in right away.
Brian had an excellent count of 64 million swimmers (after the wash) all rated 4 on a scale of 1-4. Doctor said it went well. Then perscribed progesterone suppositories for the two weet wait. I have never used them before and have no idea why I am using them now... I'm not complaining. I think it's awesome, since progesterone defficiancy is one of the main factors in early pregnancy loss.
So now I wait! Wait and pray :) I have a lot to do for the next couple weeks though, so i really don't think it will be as hard as past cycles.
Wow!! That is soooo exciting!! I think Aunt Michelle did the progesterone suppositories too and you know how her pregnancy is progressing!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt C.P. (not to be confused w/ dipie60!!!)
YAY! I hope this is the big one!
ReplyDelete