My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CD 8 ultrasound after 5 injections

Today I had an ultrasound to see how my follicles are growing. There wasn't a whole lot going on yet. Just a lot of little ones making their appearance, so that is a good sign. He was talking about possibly upping my dose to THREE AMPS if there is no growth by saturday on two amps, so they did a blood draw to check my estrodial and see if there was any raise which would indicate follicular growth.
On my baseline u/s it was 37 i believe, and today it was 71! So deffinatly some improvement, I am just hoping for atleast two follicles this time.
ALSO, my cyst was gone! HORRAY!!! I felt it burst the other day, not painful at all, but wanted to make sure, so i looked for it on the ultrasound and saw nothing!! YAY! So that was fantastic news! I am about to give myself my shot tonight, then kick back and relax. I really want to try and enjoy this time in my life. It really does suck waiting. But I know that my dreams are in God's hands, and I trust him. So I'm going to try to look toward this cycle with anticipation of what may be :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome news Peanut! Things are definitely headed in the right direction and we will all rejoice with you when we hear you shout, "I'm pregnant!" Woo hoo!!

    I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit once and I felt it burst when I was sledding. It didn't hurt or anything but it was a relief when it was finally gone.

    Always praying Sweetie!
    auntie

    ReplyDelete