Sure I have all the symptoms that any pregnant woman would have, but I don't let that fool me anymore. The progesterone suppositories alone give me enough pregnancy symptoms to fool anyone. I took a pregnancy test today at 10 days past ovulation, some might say that it still too early, but, i don't know... It was ofcourse negative. I have a blood test on wednesday to be 100% sure.
Brian and I have been praying and discussing IVF more and more latley. We so want and desire this trial in our lives to be over soon. It is becoming more and more of a reality that IVF is deffinatly do-able. It would be a lot of money, but I know God would provide and there is no way that we would be able to complain as we held our miracle baby in our arms. If this cycle is negative as well, we are going to push for more aggressive treatment, or testing. If the IUI's are not going to do the trick we don't want to continue throwing away our money. I would rather spend it on IVF.
Anyways, we will find out more when we discuss these things with our doctor and find out what he thinks is the best course of action.
It's good to have a strategy worked out - especially since you both so diligently seek His will for your lives! We can trust Him to guide you to the right paths and to put the brakes on any sidetracking venues. Everything that you have been doing so far has been very beneficial and in time, I know you will be able to look back and say, "Oh THAT'S why you had us learn about _____!" I know you have already used your knowledge to help so many others - You never let trials go to waste. I really love that about you!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember, does this clinic have the IVF procedures right there or is there one really close by?
Keep pressing on. You will be holding your little ones before you know it!! Maybe even this cycle!!! :0)
I love you Pea.
Thanks Auntie :)
ReplyDeleteYes, the clinic I go to has some of the top IVF success rates in the country. My RE has been in numerous magazines and TV interviews, he's very smart. They just started a program that offers 6 IVF rounds for set price so there are no suprise charges, and if none of them work you can get 70% of your money back.
We would deffinatly have to take out a loan, but if you think about it, we would be paying LESS monthly towards that loan, than we are paying monthly NOW for injectables and IUI, making it actually more affordable and effective... it would just take longer to pay it off. Like I said though, i don't think I would care as I held my child(ren).
Hang in there. I know how hard it is to walk this walk. Hugs to you both!
ReplyDeleteAstrid
((HUGS)) You are always in my prayers!!
ReplyDelete