So we went in last friday to make sure there were no cysts... but LO and Behold! on my right ovary there was a 27mm cyst. I mean, huge!! I had a feeling it was there because my right side felt slightly uncomfortable when going to the bathroom. They did a blood draw to see if it was a functional cyst (producing estrogen) and if it WAS functional, then we would have to wait the cycle out and pray it goes away soon before we can do injections again.
We got the blood test results, Estrodial was low at 37, like it should be, and my FSH was 5.5, which is excellent for a cd 3 blood draw. Meaning that my eggs are healthy and fresh ;) The nurse told me the cyst was harmless and was likely the corpus luteam sticking around and should be gone soon. So Brian and I headed out for our weekend getaway with our injectables stored in a lunch box :)
It was a blast! I can't wait to post some pictures. We hiked, went dune buggy riding, told scary stories by the campfire lol. It was awesome. For some reason giving myself the injections was much harder this time around. I was petrified!!! i have NO idea why. I have given myself probably 20 + injections, why am I freaking out now? I get scared about pushing the needle in fast, so i want to do it slow, but that hurts really really bad... lol, I don't know I think Im thinking about it too much.
Anyways, we are home now and a little exhausted. My next appointment is on wednesday the 4th, to see how i'm progressing with the TWO vials a day instead of only one.
That's a crazy big cyst! Yowza! Glad you were able to progress with the meds though! I can't wait to see pictures from your getaway and hear how you're progressing! Love you Meliss!
ReplyDelete~Sara