I am peeing a LOT!!!! But I am very proud of the healthy way I have been eating. I went shopping and bought a ton of healthy pregnancy food :) I have also been drinking more water. That is something I didn't do during my last pregnancy because I was working so much and always forgot to bring a water bottle.
Other than the peeing, I am also getting little crampies off and on, and can really feel my uterus stretching!!! My ligaments are also sore right now too, whenever i get up from sitting down they pinch at me!! I'm completley exhausted allll the time and gag really easily. No morning sickness yet though *crosses fingers* I took another test this morning, because it is still just sinking in... the test line popped up even before the control line :)
Snuggle in baby!!
God has really given me a peace about this pregnancy, and that ALMOST scares me more. I know Satan would love for me to give in to that feeling though. The fear of loosing another child is in the back of my mind. I just don't want to be blind sided again. That was so hard. Thinking everything was fine, only to be horribly suprised.
I'm trusting God, and accepting his peace. I know he only wants good things for my life and I'm choosing to be hopeful! I'm choosing to hope that this pregnancy will be perfect and uneventful!!
So please if you remember me, pray for this little one. That his or her body is forming correctly, that their health is good, and their heart is strong!!!
Thank you sooo much for your prayers :)
I feel really good about this pregnancy too! Remember, you didn't even know that you had PCOS with Adrial. This Dr. knows, he is keeping a very close watch, you were given lots of help to produce healthy eggs, your uterine lining looks great, you are taking your progesterone, you are eating and drinking the way someone w/ PCOS should, etc, etc, etc... YES, God is in control and YES, He brought you to the medical help needed to have a strong, healthy and complete pregnancy!!
ReplyDeletePee away little mama! Sleep when you can and if you have to visit the Porcelain Throne on your hands and knees for season, well, BRING IT ON!!! :0)
Love,
Auntie