My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby's 1st ultrasound!!!!!





Today was perfect, THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!! I just cannot stop praising him!! We went in, and right away they found the baby and the heart beat :) The rate was 129 bpm and baby was measuring right on schedule at 6 weeks 3 days!!!!!!

My next ultrasound in in 3 weeks, and we will get to see a lot more :) ugggg i'm so in love with my baby!!! December cannot come soon enough!!

if you're interested, there is a video to watch the ultrasound, I haven't figured out how to get it on here yet since my mom sent it to me via youtube, but here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkyqgO775u0

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Jesus!!! He took away any and every doubt w/ that amazing heart rate score!! Oh I can't wait to meet this little bundle of love!! This will be your best Christmas EVER!!!

    Love,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just watched the video and now I'm bawling my head off!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete