My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

10 weeks pregnant!


WOW, 10 weeks already! only 2 more to go to get out of this stinking 1st trimester!!! I have my 12 week appointment in 2 weeks, where we will actually meet the DR who will be delivering my wiggler, and we'll listen to the heart beat. Lord willing, it will go without a hitch. I wish I could peak in there right now and see how baby is doing :(


Lots of aches and pain in my hip area and lower back, I can feel every moving down there, which I can only assume is a good thing. I gained 2 pounds.. yikes! It doesn't help that I am hungry like ALL the time!!!


I've been getting some pretty horrible head aches lately, but other than that I am doing well!!! Still praising God for this wonderful wonderful gift!!!


hmmm and apparently I also have a bad case of "pregnancy brain"... example? I smelled something burning downstairs just now, ran down and realized I left my boiled eggs on the stove... they look horrible, all cracked and burned LOL... man I really wanted some boiled eggs too... ggrrrr.


Anyway, here is my 10 week pic, you can see that my tummy is starting to stick out, even when I suck in!!! yikes!! I swear, it's not fat either lol.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, you are definitely showing now! I'm sure you're still nervous though, as I certainly will be... kinda makes you get why Tom Cruise rushed out and bought an ultrasound machine, huh? :D And I thought he was insane at the time.... Glad to see you are doing well, and good luck at your appointment in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete