


I officially LOVE my OB!!!! He knew how terrified I was for this appt because of my last pregnancy. So we went straight to the doppler, it took tooo long in my book, but we finally heard the heart beat. PRAISE GOD!!!! oh, man, i love the Lord so much.... so yea, the heart was amazing, then my dr said " lets do an ultrasound for fun! A free one on me!" I was so thrilled, ofcourse i said YES!!! we went straight in and BOOM there was my wiggler!!! I couldn't believe how much the baby changed. It is a tiny little person now and could NOT stay still lol. THEN "for fun" he switched to 3d!!!! We saw the baby putting the arms up on his/her face kicking legs and curling in a ball. It was so touching, i was on the verge of balling the whole time!!!!
Anyways, thank the Lord it was the most amazing appt ever!!!! here are some u/s pics
Anyways, thank the Lord it was the most amazing appt ever!!!! here are some u/s pics
Look at that precious peanut! Congrats mama!
ReplyDeleteThose are precious and priceless!!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie
Would you please hurry up and have the 20 week ultrasound so that we can know what Baby is????
ReplyDeleteDo you have that ultrasound scheduled yet? Or do they wait until it gets closer?
waiting has always been so very difficult for me...
love,
auntie
I just used Psalm 113:9 for my last 3 posts! Come visit! I'll be praying for you and your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete