My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

15 weeks pregnant! WOO HOO






One more week until my next appt!!! I cannot wait to hear that beautiful heart, beating away.
Please Lord, continue to protect my little one! Give me peace for my appointment, so that I can trully enjoy thing pregnancy. Thank you for this gift, not a day goes by that I am not thankful. I long to hold this little miracle in my arms, and everytime I look into my baby's eyes, I will remember your goodness :) Thank you God....
Everything is good latley! I feel pretty good. In the evenings I have some back aches and just joint aches in general. Bloat is my constant companion :)
Still waiting for kicks and punches... But that's still a few weeks away.
I'm STARTING to get a little energy back, not much, but more than before. I might help out at a local high school around here for volleyball seaon. It might be nice to go through a season being just a volunteer and not having all those other obligations, just working with girls and enjoying the sport I love :)
Well, Hazel just jumped on my lap and is licking my face like crazy.... i THINK she wants attention LOL....

4 comments:

  1. Hazel is going to be a GREAT big sister! You should start training her to take dirty diapers to the diaper pail!! Sure, she'd probably snack on a few along the way, but what the hey, it'll just be recycled breast milk right?

    Great photo, as always!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie, you really rounded out! What a cute belly. I love your Friday updates. I wait for them. Take care!

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's going by so fast =) Congrats Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with my sis about Hazel being a great "big sis". You probably won't have to bathe the baby much because she'll be constantly licking it, to get food remnants and just because she's a loving dog. It will be fun to see!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete