My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog mini make-over

This was the ONLY way I could get my blog out of one ugly column!!! LOL. FINALLY!!!!!

Well, it looks like everyone is pretty convinced I'm having a boy so far lol! I guess we will find out soon enough, 14 days until we find out the gender!! YAY!!!

I want to go to Babies R US afterwards and look around at all the gender themes for the nursery, although I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to my favorite theme for each gender at their online site.

Then I want to set up my registry!! I'm so excited, i cannot believe all of this is really happening, God is so faithful and awesome. I deserve NONE OF THIS!!!! I am worthy of NOTHING he has given me, yet he still is choosing to bless... what a mighty God I serve... All the heart ache and the pain, the tears, and sleepless nights will be worth it when I look into my child's eyes and see what all the waiting was for...

Thank you God...

6 comments:

  1. What are the two themes? Melissa, make sure and check out Overstock.com for nursery bedding (children's, etc...)! They have beautiful sets for great prices!

    Love you Peanut - so very excited!!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just looked at Overstock and they have a ton of beautiful, bright sets of Baby Bedding. You just click on bedding and then hit the baby link. :0)

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a boy I like the "ahoy mate" theme. It's like an adventure theme with ships, whales, beaches... stuff like that.
    http://www.toysrus.com/largeImage/index.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//TRUS.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4999266_alternate1_dt.jpg

    The girl one I only have a link for. I cannot remember where I found it, but dh and I love it.

    http://s7d5.scene7.com/s7ondemand/zoom/flasht_zoom.jsp?&company=ToysRUsGSI&config=defaultZoom&zoomwidth=500&zoomheight=558&sku=p5735294

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I just realized I totally typed "dh" instead of Brian... LOL I'm NOT on JM... haha

    ReplyDelete