My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!!



Here are the picures that are going out on our Christmas card

WOW, life with a newborn is insanely busy!!!! I don't even know where to begin! I cannot remember the last time I slept more than 3 hours in a row, yet somehow I have plenty of energy through out the day!!! Thanks God! Ronan pees on himself all the time? how does this happen? Partly because Brian puts his diapers on funny :) (hey, atleast he is changing him!) He poops all the time, and caring for his little circumsized penis can be challenging. Vaseline is not as easy to apply as one might think.
He has put himself on a feeding schedule of every four hours, which is fine by me. And is the absoloute cutest most handsome baby I have ever seen in my life!!!! His expressions are priceless, and his sleeping face is so precious. The smell of his breath and skin. Everything about him, I love. I have a hard time ever setting him down. I think the only times he isnt in my arms is when he gets daddy time, I am eat, sleeping or going to the bathroom. Other than that, this little man is always with me :) What can I say, i just love him SOOOO MUCH!!!!
He has had a lot of visitors and has mets lots of his family, but he will meet even MORE on Christmas eve :) How special is that?
Anyway, I only have about 10 minutes before he wakes up and wants to nurse. The healing process is still a process, I am still very very sore, but it's getting better.
I am just insanely thankful and greatful to our wonderful Lord and Savior who allowed us this special blessing!!! Praise you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment