My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Celebrating my Christmas miracle :)

We had a wonderful Christmas!! We didn't really do gifts this year, although my hubby DID suprise me with a beautiful locket from "Ronan" ;) inside were pictures of the two guys that mean the most to me :)
Brian and I must think alike because I also suprised him with a new wallet with picture of Ronan and him and I.
It was a pretty low key Christmas, we went for a walk outside with our dog and Ronan. He does really well in the car seat and his stroller. and ofcourse Hazel enjoyed getting out of the house and romping around in the great outdoors. She really is doing awesome with the baby :)

We are starting to get into a routine, I mean... as much of a routine as you CAN with a newborn... it seems at this stage they make their OWN routine hehe.
I'm a little nervous about Brian going back to work next week :( He has been SOOOO helpful and I am scared that when he leaves it will all fall apart, or atleast I will. I am feeling like I am adapting to the Mother role very well, and am even fairly confident in my abilities... the hardest part for me right now is the SLEEEEPING!!! It's very difficult for me to nap when he does during the day. I get so fixated on cleaning and organizing while he sleeps. Then when he decides to stay up all night, I am a complete wreck.
I'm just praying that this part won't last too long, and before we know it we will be establishing SOME sort of routine that will provide us both enough sleep :)

Besides all that, i couldn't be any happier. My son is so stinking beautiful!!! Praise the Lord for my long awaited miracle... sometimes I still taken aback when I look at him. When i realize he is really mine! And this trial that I have been struggling with for SO long is finally over!!!

I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a beautiful first Christmas together!! :) I want a Christmas pic of Ronan... they change so much and so quickly the first few months! And P.S... time to change your sidebar. ;) You're no longer a mother waiting for her children... you're the mother of a beautiful son!!!! It really must be the most amazing, bewildering feeling in the world. <3

    ReplyDelete