TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!!!!!! ..... so..... why is he still in there? Can someone remind me?? hehe. I had my appt today, it was slightly rushed because one of my dr's patients needed an emergency c-section. There was good news and bad news. Hardly any change with my cervix... that is the bad news. The good news is that we have an induction lined up!!! Brian and I decided that we do not want to go over 41 weeks, for many different reasons. Partly inpatience, but mostly for safety. We are still hoping that I go into labor before the induction, which is scheduled for thursday evening/friday morning, but if labor doesn't happen on it's own, THERE IS AN END IN SIGHT and i will be holding my baby in 7 days!!
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THESE 7 DAYS????? uuuugggghhhh I just want him to be here now. I cannot wait!!!!
So until then, I will pray for patience, and strength. I will also be praying for my son's health!! There is nothing more important to me right now, than seeing to it that my boy makes it here healthy and safe!!! If you feel led to pray for his safety as well, it would be MUCH appriciated :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD!! My gracious God is going to bless my heart's desire!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment