My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

day 3 in the hospital






We are doing alot better lately since we started getting good news and have more answers!! Ronan's ultrasound showed healthy kidneys and bladder, no inflamation or anything showing reason for concern. His blood culture also came back negative, so that keeps us at 10 days, thankgoodness!!!!!!
I have also had the sweetest nurses who have and are doing their best to make our room a home away from home. They frequently pop in to see Ronan and love on him since he is so stinking cute :) everyone says that we are their favorite patients hehe. I am deffiatly feeling less lonely than i'd thought. Brian also brought my wii and the wii fit so the nurses are bringing me a yoga mat to work out on haha.
Not much else to report. Today another nurse who teaches infant massage therapy came in to teach me some exercises for Ronan, so that was fun. Grandma also came to visit and read him some stories (i read to him every night, he loves it!)
I will include some pictures of his hospital stay so far.

Thank you all for prayers. The Lord heard us and have provided excellent care here at the hospital and healing for my sweet little boy!!
Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. <3 I'm so glad things are going well. Love the pics though I wish you didn't have to be in the hospital to share them. The first pic of you & Ronan is beautiful! Still praying for you guys & I can't wait till we hear the "all clear." :)

    ReplyDelete