My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Where is the time going???

I swear... the days go by so quickley I hardly have time to shower! ew I know... I mean, I am just trying to keep up with my little guy!
Things are going great! The biggest struggle right now is SLEEPING!!!! I, for some reason have a really difficult time turning off my switch during the day and napping when he naps... therefore I am extremely tired in the evenings when he decides to pull all nighters with me ;)
I really wish I could fix this and just SLEEP when he does?? Even as I type my little guy is sweetly sleeping in his little crib, and here I sit... WIDE AWAKE! What is wrong with me???
and now that it's the hew year i have a new goal... to loose all this baby weight! I still have 15 lbs to loose to get back to pre baby weight. So it's time to jump on my wii fit... in all my spare time! HA!

Man, i really need to add some new pics! he is changing so much! He looks like such a little man! Like a cute version of Benjamin Button hahaha.

Thank you Lord for all that you've done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment