My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here we go again...

So the appointment went really really well! It was crazy though, once we sat down and started talking it felt like we had never really left! I mean we just got straight down to business, and THANK GOODNESS he agreed that we should just start with what worked for us, the 2 amps of repronex/ HMG. And since I was already on day 3 we scheduled a sonohysterogram rather than the HSG this time, which I am okay with since it's less invasive and can be done in office, but is still equally as informative! So we scheduled it for wednesday the 15th at 2:45 pm
After that I will order my meds, which they already gave me a script for, then call when my period starts, which might not start on it's own knowing my history so he said that I could call in 5 weeks and get some progesterone to start my period for me
I just... i cannot believe this is happening!! Oh boy, here we go again....

OH and my baby, my sweet precious miracle turns ONE TOMORROW AT 8:37 PM tomorrow! How is this all happening so FAST??????

No comments:

Post a Comment