My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sonohysterogram? Check!

WOW, that is a breeze compared to the HSG!!! The results are clear and immediate so that is always a plus :) RE said that my uterus looked excellent, and we are a GO!!! I cannot believe how small it is again!! Our bodies are truly amazing!
We also found out out that the Costco pharmacy carries Repronex!!! I don't know HOW we missed that since Brian WORKS for Costco! Its also cheaper to go through them, than over seas if you can believe that!! I didn't realize it before, but last cycle I was actually using a drug called Lepori, which is essentially the same exact thing, just the Europe brand. My RE said that he doesn't usually use Lepori because they have less control and knowledge as to what is being put in it and if it ever gets tampered with so he recommends the brands made in America.
So this cycle we will be using Repronex, it will be interesting to see if I respond better/ quicker to it vs. Lepori.
I guess now all I do is wait until my period starts, then schedule my baseline ultrasound :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay that you will be starting again soon! =) GL & I'll def say a prayer. =) Question... what medications did you use last time when you got pg? Obviously, Lepori (Repronex this time) but did they also use another FSH injectable such as Follistim or Gonal-F? What was your medication protocol???

    I will be using essentially the same thing as Repronex with the next medicated cycle (Menopur) with Follistim & Ganirelix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Repronex has LH and FSH in it so it is the only injectible that I take until trigger time. I will be starting out on 2 amps daily from cd 3 to whenever they are ready to trigger!!
    I am so excited for your cycle!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete