I have been having just awful headaches and the other night started having bad cramps. As I lie in bed in agony i think, this feels familiar. Sure enough I was right! My period has returned, like a REAL one this time. The weird part is that it will put me at Cycle Day 3 for my appointment with our RE. That is the day that you usually have to schedule around to do any blood work, testing, to do sort of a baseline. So if he wants to check anything, it will be perfect!!!! OH, and that is TOMORROW! in case you had forgotten :)
Yesterday I came down here to Salem (where I am writing to you from now) to visit my Sister and her baby boy. Poor thing has really bad post pardum depression so my mom is helping care for her and the baby. Yesterday I spent all day making sure she is eating right, giving her a massage, and reminding her what an awesome mom she is. Please pray for her, that she can feel back to her normal self soon!
Ronan's FIRST birthday party is also sneaking up on me!!! It is going to be a busy, but wonferfully blessed week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment