My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

8 DPO

It's been ten days since the trigger. It should definitely be out by now. My test looks mostly negative but in person I can still see some color over the 2nd line. The test today looks exactly what my true BFP looked like at 10 DPO in the evening when I was pregnant with Ronan. However there really is no way of knowing at this point. My guess is it's still the trigger. If anything is there tomorrow I will start to wonder...

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i found your blog off another IF blog i read and i have loved it! i am mommy to a set of injectible/IUI twins so i have def been where you are now!! praying this cycle is the one the Lord has decided to create a baby in you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Meg! Congrats on your miracles!! God is good isn't He? I'll have to check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! You have me in such suspense! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...sending good, healthy baby vibes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha sorry! I would be really awesome if the line started getting dark tomorrow. But 9 DPO is still really early. I didn't start seeing my line come back with Ronan until 10 DPO, so we'll see

    ReplyDelete