My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

IUI #3

Totally forgot to update! Sorry! IUI went really well. I met with the same DR. I had the other day, we talked again, and he eased my worries about 15 mm being too small to trigger. I also gave myself one vial of meds (half the dose) around noon, 8 hours before I gave myself the trigger, in hopes of beefing up those 4 biggest eggs.

To review, I had on my left ovary a 15, 14.5, 14, and 13. Hopefully the vial, and time bumped them up to atleast 16, 15.5, 15, and 14 by the time of trigger. Once triggered they continue growing until ovulation occurs (approx. 36 hours later) during the 36 hours they most likely grew another 3 mm each, putting them all around the 20's.
The IUI was really fast and he said it went in really easy. Brian had a great count, as usual :) The RE offered to give me an u/s afterward to see the follicles, but I just don't want to get caught up in obsessing over this. I just want to trust, and have faith that this time is *it*. My mom, and my husband both seem to feel very at peace with this cycle and have a lot of faith. I am trying so hard to be there. In a way I am, and I do get excited about it, but logically I start to prepare myself in case it doesn't. I start to line things up in my head and make plans for the next cycle.

On the home front, things are going really well :) Ronan is loving the spring weather and getting out as often as possible. Going to the park is his favorite pass time. The swings, the slides, he loves it all. Today on our walk he discovered a love for puddles :)
Oh, lol and leggings hahaha... don't ask ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

and... dancing on the guest bedroom in some leggings ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment