My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

9 DPO

Can someone please ask me WHY I tested today??? I bought tests today in order to have a test for tomorrow morning, 10 DPO, but - SHOCKER - I took one this afternoon. I don't really know what I was expecting to see... maybe a tiny little line?? I thought for a brief moment I saw one... but upon my pathetic and shameful dissection of the pee test and even further investigation, i just don't have any solid proof lol.

I have just been feeling so different this cycle. I have HOPE, and that scares me. My mom, mother in law, and husband all have a complete peace that I am pregnant. I wish I could be so sure. I have all the symptoms you would look for in early pregnancy, but they can easily be explained by my progesterone suppositories... I am peeing frequently, I had some light nausea/ heartburn last night, I am bloated, I feel faint/ dizzy when I stand up and fatigue...
I think if this cycle is negative it's going to be really really hard. I am really trying not to get ahead of myself and be a worry wart...
Please Lord, guard my heart. Give me peace and remind me to trust you. You always want the best for me, and know my desires. thank you for all you give me, and thank you that I can trust you!! Please remind me every MINUTE of today and tomorrow of that. uggghh, I am just so scared to fail again Lord. I am so scared of your plan sometimes. Please ease my fears...
Amen


Tomorrow I have am driving to WA with Brian and Ronan. We are going to Brian's grandpa's 80th birthday party. It is going to be a HUGE gathering. I hope I get to go with some secret happy news...

No comments:

Post a Comment