My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Poor Brian

My husband was in a car wreck yesterday morning. It wasn't too serious- but the guy rear ended him going about 35-25 miles an hour. Brian was at a yellow light- turning red, the guy behind him some how thought they were both gonna make the yellow?
Needless to say we spent 6 hours in the hospital. Ronan was such a good boy. He loves wandering the halls and showing his toys to all the older ladies haha. I think he thinks they are all "grammas"

Brian was a good sport, he even let me snap some shots of him in the hospital... ok, "let me" isn't quite so accurate. He couldn't really do anything about it hehe, and I figure that I have been stuck in a hospital gown more times than I can count, so it was only fair that I capture this magic moment

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a very tired Ronan. He napped on me for an hour and a half- I was in heaven. He rarely snuggles like that very often anymore. It was bliss :)

Photobucket

don't mind my sloppy pony tail and look of exhaustion lol

Photobucket

Brian is really hurting today. He has had to wear a neck brace all day. I don't know what they call it, but the xray showed that at the nape of his neck the curve that is supposed to be facing one way, is now facing the opposite because of the damage to his soft tissue. Thank goodness for insurance. The guy that hit Brian was really nice and cooperative and he haven't had any problems working with them yet- Praise God! I am so thankful it wasn't that bad!!

He has to be off work until Monday where he will be reevaluated. Until then, we are enjoying some family time and taking it easy. We went to the zoo today with my parents and that was really fun.

As for TTC, I started AF and am currently on CD 4. I was so tempted to do the estroven/ soy stuff this cycle, but I really feel like God is telling me to just lay low. Let my ovaries have a break.
I am spending my time really being thankful for my little Ronan, and enjoying my life where it is now.

I would LOVE to just jump right into IVF right now but I also feel called to try for a couple months on our own first. I really feel like we are being led to IVF, and I am becoming more and more comfortable and excited about it. I have spent the better part of the last week really really praying, and speaking with God about it. Taking time to work through all the ethics of it and being sure this is where God is leading me- allowing me to take advantage of this tool. I also want to feel set financially, and I want time to prepare my body and get it in the best place possible before IVF.
It's looking like we will probably get things started around August :)

Until then, I am taking this cycle off, then will be doing everything in my power to get pg naturally with the soy/ lemon water/ geritol thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment