A woman in an online forum that I frequent at Justmommies.com in the trying to conceive with medical assistance board (a wonderful place for support) found this fabulous website that really hits home with those struggling with infertility. If you, or anyone you know struggles, check this out :)
I want to highlight a few of the articles/ blogs for you. The ones I found most touching:
This one discusses the myth that you cannot pursue treatment (infertility) and consider yourself a believer-
http://infertility.about.com/b/2011/04/28/myth-you-cannot-pursue-treatment-and-consider-yourself-a-believerreligious.htm
This one talks about the myth that says "infertility is God's way of saying you shouldn't have children"
http://sadie607.blogspot.com/2011/04/myth-infertility-is-gods-way-of-saying.html
And the last myth buster : Christians shouldn't seek help with infertility
http://gratefulforgigglinggirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/myth-buster-christians-shouldnt-seek.html
I am so thankful to see women of the Lord being OPEN with their struggles, and even more thankful to see other people becoming educated through the process!
Here is the link to the full website:
http://www.resolve.org/national-infertility-awareness-week/bust-a-myth-blog-submissions.html
LOVE these! Thanks for sharing!!! =)
ReplyDelete