So much going on lately! Brian and I just got back from a weekend at the Bay with family. We had so much fun, and the weather was perfect!
I spent my days reading, playing card games, girl talk with my sister :) snuggling Ronan, taking walks with Brian on the beach, and getting lost with Brian in the forest lol. We had some pretty awesome adventures.
Ronan's favorite thing was throwing the seaweed and rocks into the bay, especially when the tide was coming in. He spent HOURS doing that! He also loved the showers :) He got so much love and attention from Grandma's Grandpa's Aunties and Uncles. It was a fabulous weekend.
The weather has definitely shifted since coming back and it feels like Fall is coming! I spent a couple hours working in Ronan's play room. I am slowly turning it into his "school room" I know he isn't even 2 yet, but that kid of mine is SO SMART!
He loves to learn. He can name almost all the letters in the alphabet, colors, shapes and is starting to count! He loves puzzles and coloring. Books, songs and snuggling on mommy and daddy's bed are more of his favorites.
We pray together at night and he says "amen". I love incorporating God into our every day conversations. It helps keep my own heart and mind focused more on Him. We say things like,"Ronan, look at the way God made this tree! And the little family of birds over there" "God makes beautiful flowers!"
As far as my cycle is going. AF should arrive by the 20th or 21st. I had a positive OPK CD 17 and 18. I think I ovulated either on CD 18 or 19. We ofcourse "baby danced" just incase the Lord wants to throw us a suprise ;) but I am not holding my breath at this point.
Once AF comes, I will start birth control for 21 days, While on the b/c I will overlap with Lupron injections and continue the Lupron when I finish the B/C. My cycle will then start again and I will STILL be doing the Lupron (to keep my ovaries "quiet" and LH low) Then I will have my baseline u/s and when everything looks good I will start my stims around October 20th!!! After that it will go very quickly!!!
Please Lord, prepare my body now for what is to come. Lord, I ask that YOUR will be done. I only want what YOU want for my life. My desire for more children is so strong it aches. Thank you that I am a mother, and thank you that I am a good mother. I am so blessed by you everyday. Please allow my body to cooperate, please protect my embryos, and create just the right amount for our family. I am putting this in YOUR hands. Every little life that is conceived through Brian and I, I pray will be protected and eventually grown into a beautiful life that we can love and raise. Please Lord, I ask that the embryos put back would be compatible with life. That they would be of the right chromosomes. That they be healthy, and will implant. I ask these things in YOUR NAME,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment