Brian and I are being somewhat private about our IVF journey, not secret, but more discreet. Only a hand full of people we know in real life have been let in on our journey.
Not many of my friends in real life are on my blog checking it out, or even know that I blog, but for those who do, and for anyone else out there- if you also have me on Facebook, I ask that you respect our wishes and keep it discreet.
I am a very open person and if anyone asks me point blank, I will share with them.
However I have had a few awkward, and disheartening experiences opening up these last few months.
Turns out, some people just get weirded out by the whole IVF process and get really quiet/ silent. I don't really know what to do with that? lol I usually end up trying dig out of the conversation and pretend it never happened.
Others will just tell me point blank that they think it's just going too far and taking it out of God's hands... once again- a weird conversation that would take a long winded explanation from me.
So for those reasons we are choosing a little more carefully how we approach this subject.
For those of you wonderful people who have followed me for awhile, or are just beginning to follow our story, I am so thankful for your support. You can play an important role in our IVF journey as well.
For our loved ones supporting us, I ask that you:
Please pray for my body to cooperate, but more than anything please pray for the health of our embryos, and that the ones the physicians put back would make it, and we would be pregnant!
If you know me well, you also know my anxiety level can sky rocket, so please pray for that. You can be sure I will be meditating heavily of Philipians chapter 4 quite often
Thanks everyone!!!
Oh Melissa! I just know that you are going to have success, I just feel it. I can't wait to read about this journey you are going on, and about the pregnancy that I am sure is imminent.
ReplyDeleteStick to your guns. You know in your heart what is right for you and Brian. The decision is never out of God's hands, despite what some people may think. He's the ultimate decision maker and he has given the doctors a gift in order to help create miracle babies. Just because a journey is different does not mean that it was any less fated or meant to be.
**hugs**
:) Your comment made my day!!! I agree with a whole heart that is IT ultimately GOD's decision, and I can rest in that. It will be a good journey :) Different, but good!
ReplyDeleteExactly :)
ReplyDelete