I had this feeling from the very beginning that our retrieval would be on the 31st and our babies would be conceived on Halloween. It would just be too perfect - given that Ronan was conceived on Friday the 13th lol.
So the appt today showed a "perfect lining" of 12mm with a triple pattern lining. And about 25 mature follicles between 16-18mm.
I have one more ultrasound tomorrow to confirm that everything is set for trigger TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!
Halloween morning will be the retrieval/ fertilization
Saturday the 5th they will transfer 2 embryos back.
Oregon Reproductive has pretty much THE BEST freezing program ever and my RE said that my success rates would be about the same for all of my "sibling" frozen embryos. All of the remaining embryos will be frozen and Brian and I will come back for them over the next 10 years. I hope to be done by 35, however no embryo left behind :)
with 25 mature follicles I cannot wait to see what God does with fertilization!!!!!
Wow! You better get a bigger house and buy a bus! LOL. I can't wait to follow your progress :) It's funny. The cycle I conceived Alex, I *felt* like I was going to get pregnant. I started that cycle on my mom's birthday and I kind of just felt like things would work out. I hope your gut is getting you ready for more babies!
ReplyDelete