WHAT???
"an anonymous donor has paid for it in full..." With our eyes wide, mouths gaping open, we said thank you, and that we'd be back if we needed any refills, or supplies and sorta walked away like zombies... we had no idea how to respond. The next thing we knew, we both had tears streaming down our faces and we were walking aimlessly around the store not knowing how to register this new information. That is close to 2,000 dollars of medicine...
I have no idea who did this... But I only hope and pray they know how incredibly blessed we feel. God used them to meet a need and touch our hearts in a way that nothing else could.
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!
It's just all coming together. I feel so undeserving of the support, love and now this blessing...
I am still a little blow away...
Here is a picture of our meds! You can't see it, but in the bottom there are TONS of needles lol. I feel like a junkie...
4 days until injections start...
I am so excited to get this journey going, and Lord willing, build my family!!!! Thanks so much for all your prayers and support!
Oh Wow! God is soo good! What a blessing!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!!!!!!! I was wondering what your post was about on FB. I can't believe it! What a wonderful thing to happen....it makes you really believe that there is magic left in the world <3
ReplyDeleteWhat was the aspirin for?
ReplyDelete